Working with a freelance writer or editor should make your life easier, not more difficult. With writing and editing projects for more than 25 magazines and books, as well as several other organizations, under my belt, I’ve got the experience you need and can trust. Here are a few recent samples of my work.
- “50 Free Genealogy Databases on Subscription Websites,” Family Tree Magazine, March/April 2016*
- “10 Top Living History Destinations in 2015,” Family Tree Magazine, July/August 2015*
- “Creating Educated Thinkers to Impact Their Communities and the World,” Mount Mary Magazine, Spring/Summer 2015*
- “How to Write a Super College Application Essay,” My College Guide, 2015 Junior Edition*
- “Genealogy Adventure Awaits: 5 Top Genealogy & History Destinations,” Family Tree Magazine, July/August 2014*
- “Giving New Hope to Young Cancer Patients,” Wisconsin Woman, February 2014*
- “Find a Health Care Major That’s Right For You,” My College Guide, 2014 Junior Edition*
- “Wouldn’t It Be Nice if Money Grew on Trees?,” My College Guide, 2014 Sophomore Edition*
- Newsletter (PDF) – for Iowa State University’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering*
- Postcard – for Mount Mary University (formerly Mount Mary College)
- Annual report/university research-focused publication (PDF) – for Iowa State University’s Department of Electrical Engineering*
- Blog article – “5 Tips to Find College Scholarships” for My College Guide blog*
- Blog article – “4 Things to Know About This Year’s FAFSA and Financial Aid” for My College Guide blog*
- Blog article – “3 Ways to Get the Most From Your College Experience” for My College Guide blog*
*Note: These links will take you to samples located on other publications’ websites.