“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
As Thanksgiving and the holiday season approaches, I’ve been thinking about all the things I’m grateful for this year. To express my gratitude, I’m sharing six things (in no particular order) that I’m thankful for.
I’m thankful for:
- a loving husband, friends, and family who are always there to support me and lend a helping hand
- having a job that I love
- my wonderful clients that assign me interesting and rewarding projects
- past experiences (good and bad) in my career and life that have led me to where I am today
- colleagues who challenge me to pursue new projects and push the limits of my creativity
- the opportunity to travel for work, as well as for pleasure to see family and friends
May you have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!
ABOUT DANA MCCULLOUGH
Dana McCullough is a freelance writer and editor who frequently writes, edits, copy-edits, and proofreads content for magazines, blogs, websites, books, and more. She is the owner of Dana’s Creative Services. Twitter: @DanasCreative